Harpar’s Bazaar is known for being up to date on their fashion watch, so when they recently announced new trends for 2013 we knew that we had to share them with you guys. So, without further ado, here’s a list of must-have fads!
- Color of the Year – Pantone announced that emerald is the color you’ll covet this fashion season, and has teamed up with Sephora to release limited-edition makeup and accessories in this vibrant hue. The color goes great with fair and dark skin, making it versatile and fun to where for numerous occasions.
- The Roaring 20’s – Prepare for the comeback of flirty 20’s inspired fashions. In celebration of the re-release of Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby,” short bobs and Marcel waves will be taking over this summer’s hair dos.
- New Makeup Launch – If you love his purses and clothes then be prepared to swoon a little harder over the upcoming Marc Jacobs makeup collection. The new line will be available at Sephora and will mainly feature bright, techno-colors.
- 2K13 Fragrances – Beauty experts forecast that this year we’ll be taking whiffs of more natural scents. New perfumes will embody simple, uncomplicated and comforting fragrances, with hints of clove, lavender and amber. Nostalgia is the theme and there will also be increased focus on making sure that perfume ingredients are healthier for skin.
- Forever-Young Hair – Companies such as a Pantene and Nexxus will be releasing more hair products with age-defying oils and vitamins. Skin products have already embraced this technique and now hair will be adding to the mix.
- At-Home Gel Manicures – People are increasingly turning towards the new trend of gel manicures, because they can last for up to two weeks without a single chip. Sephora is teaming up with OPI to release GelShine, an at-home system for setting and removing the UV-cured polish that previously required a trip to the salon.
- Hair Color Made Healthier – Most of us are shamefully aware that hair dye is bad for hair and causes damage, but Garnier is here to change that! They’ll be presenting Olia, an ammonia-free and healthier way to color locks. There will be 24 shades available, creating new styles for all.
- Nails By Mail – Forget spending time at store aisles hunting for the perfect color because nailartsociety.com will be offering a new membership services where products are shipped directly to you. Every month subscribers will receive fresh bottles of nail polish, accessories and tools for creating stylish nail patterns.
- Beauty Enhancing Denim – It may sound like a stretch, but Wrangler will be introducing new jeans with cosmetic benefits infused into the fabric. The pants will have aloe-vera and olive extracts to soothe the skin, in addition to anti-cellulite technology to boost circulation. The only question that remains is how these ingredients will survive the washing machine.